I am a Senior Lecturer at Bournemouth University (United Kingdom). I worked alongside the National Tourism Development Authority of Ireland before joining Gulliver, and later, Wicklow County Tourism as Marketing Executive.
I have a Ph.D from the School of Sport and Service Management, (University of Brighton), which I completed in 2011.
My research interests are slow, alternative, historic, future and cultural mobilities, outbound Chinese Tourism and events and leisure.
- Part Time Hourly Lecturer, School of Sport and Service Management, University of Brighton, Oct 2005 – May 2011
- Assistant Professor, Dongbei University of Fnance & Economics / Surrey International Institute, Aug 2011 – Aug 2013
- Assistant Professor, Institute for Tourism Studies, Aug 2013 – Aug 2014
- Senior Academic, Bournemouth University, UK, September 2015 – present
- PhD, University of Brighton, United Kingdom, Jan 2005 – Jan 2010
- MBS, University of Limerick, Ireland, Aug 1995 – Jul 1997
- Graduate Diploma in Tourism Studies, University of Limerick, Ireland, 1994 – Aug 1995